We wish you many years of enjoyment with your piece of jewellery purchased from Kay’s Antiques.
This piece comes from our modern range based on an antique design and is made in sterling silver, set with marcasite (a faceted mineral pyrite) and/or seed-pearls and semi-precious stones. It is very important that you wear your piece of jewellery with proper care so as to maintain it in top condition.
Here are a few guidelines you should adhere to:
- Avoid wearing jewellery in water such as whilst bathing, swimming, or doing dishes.
- Do not sleep in your jewellery.
- Do not garden, play sport or do rough work in your jewellery.
- Do not spray perfume or deodorant near your jewellery (especially near pearls).
- Keep each piece of jewellery separate in your jewellery box.
To clean your jewellery: Use any of the impregnated jewellery or silver polishing cloths on the market . If you follow these steps you will be able to enjoy your jewellery for many years to come.